From:
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 2013 16:57:19 -0400
From: Sally Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 12:12:54 +0100

I think Sandy may have misunderstood the specific use of the term
'reprint' - in this context, to mean quantities (usually substantial)
of an individual article which are reprinted (sometimes in a special
cover) for a commercial customer.  I am not aware of any clients for
this kind of thing in the humanities;  in STM, however - specifically
in medical journals - pharmaceutical companies can provide a
substantial subsidiary revenue stream.  The challenge with e-journals
is how to price them!

Sally Morris
South House, The Street, Clapham, Worthing, West Sussex, UK  BN13 3UU
Email:  [log in to unmask]