From:
Date:
Mon, 1 Jul 2013 18:55:21 -0400
From: "Guédon Jean-Claude" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 09:06:58 -0400

Let me put it this way: it is not to the disadvantage of publishers to
let a confusing landscape emerge, and for-profit publishers may even
be a tad more proactive in this regard.

Also, when commercial transactions involving profits are at work,
fairness is not the value one meets frequently.

Jean-Claude Guédon
Professeur titulaire
Littérature comparée
Université de Montréal