From:
Date:
Tue, 12 May 2015 19:47:30 -0400
From: Richard James <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 11:20:01 -0400

I receive notifications from Research Gate for our faculty authors
when new content becomes available on their pages. More than once,
I've seen publisher pdfs posted where this is contrary to the
publisher's terms and conditions (at least, as Sherpa/Romeo has them).

In these cases, who is the infringing party? Sometimes the papers were
added by a co-author but are "on" my author's page- does that matter?