From:
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2017 20:31:59 -0400
From: Byron Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2017 09:16:22 +0000

Unless their long-term goal is to utterly demolish established
scholarly publishing and then become a monopoly publisher themselves.
In the commercial world destroying the competition - by undercutting
on price, for example - and then taking over the competition's
business is common practice, of course. Just a thought.

Byron Russell
Ingenta Connect