FRANKFURTSYMPOSIUM Archives

Frankfurt Symposium

FRANKFURTSYMPOSIUM@LISTSERV.CRL.EDU

Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2018 09:13:28 -0800
Become a CBD Oil distributor:

http://bit.ly/2OUAoDb

Meet us every Saturday morning at 11:00 AM to discuss opportunities as a Network Marketing Distributor of CBD Oil products.

916 N. Mountain Ave.
Suite D-1
Upland, CA 91786

You can RSVP for our weekly meeting here:

FB
http://bit.ly/2Dyu2YR

MeetUp
http://bit.ly/2N2lwAS

CBD has already become a billion dollar industry in the United States. Take advantage of this opportunity to establish a downline selling a product that sells and re-sells itself. We are located on the Southeast corner of Foothill Blvd. and Mountain Ave. in the city of Upland. The shopping mall is called the Vanguard Centre.
Join us for our CBD workshop! You’ll learn what cannabinoids are as well as the effects they can have on your health. We will also be going over misconceptions about CBDs, the endo-cannabinoid system, and why cannabinoids are the world’s next superfood!