FRANKFURTSYMPOSIUM Archives

Frankfurt Symposium

FRANKFURTSYMPOSIUM@LISTSERV.CRL.EDU

From:
"Ms. Reem A." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2022 06:45:03 +0000
Hello,

My name is Ms. Reem bint Ebrahim Al Hashimy. Cabinet Member and Minister of State for International Cooperation, UAE.
I am also the Director General and board representative on the higher committee of the EXPO 2020/2021 in Dubai.

I would start by tendering my unreserved apologies for barging into your privacy. I have a financial investment proposition
that might interest you. Please reply for more details if you are interested. Reply only to my private
Email: [log in to unmask]

Best Regards,
Ms. Reem Al-Hashimi