FRANKFURTSYMPOSIUM Archives

Frankfurt Symposium

FRANKFURTSYMPOSIUM@LISTSERV.CRL.EDU

Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2019 21:08:57 -0800
BiomedRx CBD
in the BiomedRx Health Center
916 N. Mountain Ave.
Suite D-1
Upland, CA 91786

Free CBD workshops every Saturday morning at 10:00 AM.
Internships at the BiomedRx Health Center - Learn Holistic Health.
Money making opportunities in Commission $ales and Direct Marketing.

Where is the best place to buy CBD products in Upland and the Inland Empire?

The BiomedRx Health Center, located on the southeast corner of Mountain Ave. and Foothill Blvd., has the best selection of CBD oil and CBD-infused products for you and your family, including your pets! All of our products are of the highest quality, from a brand you can trust.

What is CBD?

Cannabidiol, abbreviated to “CBD”, is one of approximately 115 “phytocannabinoids” naturally occurring in hemp plants. CBD is a beneficial medicinal compound that is naturally present in all strains of hemp. CBD is not a psychoactive compound – it will not get you high.

What is Hemp?

Industrial hemp is an extremely versatile plant that is used to produce items such as oil, rope, paper, household items, clothing, and CBD extract. By law, industrial hemp strains must contain less than 0.3% THC.

INDUSTRIAL HEMP
•	Non-Psychoactive
•	Low in THC Content (less than 0.3%)
•	Used for clothes, Oil, Household Items, CBD

BiomedRx CBD Isolate with No THC

BiomedRx CBD isolate contains a Full Spectrum of terpenes, cannabinoids, flavonoids, and fatty acids found in the hemp plant. What has been removed is DELTA-9 THC, the unwanted psychoactive commonly found in cannabis. What is left all works together to create synergies that are known as the entourage effect. This is how our CBD isolate products provide all of the complex benefits of hemp without the unwanted risk of THC.

The BiomedRx difference – Our Organic & Traceable Farms
•	Our hemp is 100% grown and produced in the US.
•	Our hemp is grown to organic and regenerative standards
•	Grown outdoors, in fresh air and soil
•	Soil and plants are rigorously tested throughout the entire cycle to ensure the healthiest growth
•	Water is tested (even rain water)
•	Complete US supply chain
•	Tested and guaranteed glyphosate free

Where are we located?

We are located in the Vanguard Centre shopping center, on the southeast corner of Foothill Blvd. and Mountain Ave., inside the BiomedRx Health Center. The address is:

916 N. Mountain Ave.
Suite D-1
Upland, CA 91786
Call us at (424) 204-2382.

Subscribe to BiomedRx TV on YouTube and become a Patron for special discounts and promotions:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfWhRhd3lYUfrRS3zRNRWpg

---