From:
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2012 18:10:24 -0400
From: Carmelita Pickett <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 15:24:12 +0000

Perhaps a link to SERU
http://www.niso.org/publications/rp/RP-7-2008.pdf,  from NISO.  In
some cases we've used this with smaller publishers who had little
experience with license agreements or did not have an agreement at
all.

Carmelita Pickett
Head of Collection Development Operations & Acquisitions Services
Texas A&M University Libraries
Sterling C. Evans Library
5000 TAMU
College Station, Texas 77843-5000