From:
Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 2015 21:39:53 -0500
From: David Prosser <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 11:00:55 +0000

Hi Ann

There isn’t really much more than is in the article.  Pearson changed
their model over the summer, resulting in massive price hikes.  The UK
community expressed its dismay and initiated discussions with Pearson.
Things have got better, but the model is still one that we have
difficulties with and we are continuing to talk with them.

David