From:
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2017 18:46:53 -0400
From: Bill Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 12:07:33 -0400

This is really intriguing.....

One hopes that advances like these overcome other barriers that slow
down scientific progress.

Some barriers seem impossible to overcome.   The main one is that
anyone with a truly important insight, invention, development,
contribution, or theory--is simply going to keep it "close to the
vest."

Does selective (a more precise term than "intelligent") crowd peer
review help create surges in scientific progress?

This seems possible, but as yet unclear...

 Bill