From:
Date:
Sun, 28 Jul 2019 22:06:32 -0400
From: Diane French <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2019 09:04:23 +0000

Apologies for cross-posting

We are delighted to announce that the third University Press Redux
Conference will return in 2020
(https://events.bizzabo.com/redux2020/home). This biennial event will
take place from 17-18 March at Churchill College, University of
Cambridge, UK (https://www.chu.cam.ac.uk/about/visit-us/).

We anticipate that around 300 delegates and speakers associated with
university presses from across the world will join us for two days of
insight, discussion and great networking.  Booking will open in the
autumn, but, in the meantime, take a look at the provisional programme
(https://events.bizzabo.com/redux2020/agenda) to see what we will be
discussing.

Register your interest in attending by emailing [log in to unmask]

Want to attend Redux, but have a new baby?
When organising this event, we are very mindful that there may be new
parents that would like to attend, but find it difficult when looking
after a new baby.  With that in mind, we would like to assess the
demand for provision of a 'Parent and Baby' room at the Redux
Conference.  See our blog
(https://blog.alpsp.org/2019/07/taking-baby-steps-towards-making.html)
for more details and register your interest or contact Nisha Dos at
[log in to unmask], Senior Digital Development Publisher, Cambridge
University Press

Sponsorship opportunities
Our sincere thanks to the organizations below who have already
committed to supporting the University Press Redux Conference in 2020.
We have many other opportunities available, including a limited number
of exhibition tables, so why not consider joining them?

Gold Sponsor - Publishers’ Licencing Services (PLS)
Drinks Reception Sponsor – Association of University Presses
Silver Sponsor – Virtusales Publishing Solutions
Bronze Sponsor – Newgen Publishing UK
Bronze Sponsor – turpin distribution

For all sponsorship and conference enquiries please contact Sabia
Morrison on [log in to unmask]

Diane French
Learned Publisher Administrator
The Association of Learned and Professional Society Publishers (ALPSP)
E: [log in to unmask] T: +44 (0)7561 583831
W: www.alpsp.org Follow us on Twitter: @alpsp

ALPSP is a Company limited by guarantee and incorporated in England
and Wales Registration no: 4081634. Registered Office: Egale 1, 80 St
Albans Road, Watford WD17 1DL UK