From:
Date:
Tue, 8 Nov 2016 17:42:17 -0500
From: "Gamboa, Camille" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2016 22:25:17 +0000

*Apologies for cross postings*

Dear All,

Over the last several months, SAGE Publishing has been communicating
about the upcoming SAGE Journals online platform migration. Our new
platform is launching in December, 2016, with a clean user-centered
site design and with a goal of making research easier to discover and
navigate from any device.

SAGE is hosting several webinars in the coming weeks where we will
review the Migration Customer Checklist (http://ow.ly/yVpI305YuPr) and
provide an advanced look at the platform. Please find links to
register at www.sagepub.com/sjplatform.

Key details to know:

The new platform launches in December 2016.

Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page
(http://ow.ly/bxcU305YvyL) for answers to many different topics,
including:

* Our migration 'go live' plan which will include a period of free
access to allow Account Administrators time to review account details.

* New URLs for the platform, including all journal homepages, and use
of permanent redirect URLs to ensure continued access to all content
on the new site.

* New usage report features including timelier availability (at the
beginning of each month) and the ability to receive alerts when new
usage data is available.

* IP management efforts for improved usage reporting accuracy.

Please also feel free to sign up at www.sagepub.com/sjplatform to
ensure you begin receiving our updates. If you have any specific
questions, please feel free to email [log in to unmask]

Thank you,

Camille Gamboa
SAGE Publishing