From:
Date:
Sun, 31 Jul 2016 21:16:24 -0400
From: NSLA Consortium <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2016 03:45:39 +0000

Hi Michael

The National and State Libraries Australasia (NSLA) Consortium has
recently developed its website http://www.nslaconsortium.org.au  and
have a page specifically for vendors.

http://www.nslaconsortium.org.au/working-us

The information provided includes the Consortium's Statement of
Principles Guiding Licence Negotiation. Vendors' licence agreements
are assessed against this. It also includes information on our
preferred pricing model, rights for access and use and statistics

We will be sharing the page with our vendors, previously only the
principles were provided from the website.

We hope that the new page will set clear expectations/understanding of
the Consortium and better educate vendors about our environment.

Regards

Libby