From:
Date:
Fri, 17 Feb 2012 21:34:01 -0500
From: T Scott Plutchak <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 13:10:09 +0000

Related to this thread, NLM has just announced "versioning" of
citations in PubMed:

https://www.nlm.nih.gov/pubs/techbull/jf12/jf12_pm_versioning.html

T. Scott Plutchak
Director, Lister Hill Library of the Health Sciences
University of Alabama at Birmingham

From: Sally Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 11:28:18 +0000

Unless you also provide the date when you read it, people may not know
whether a correction/retraction/whatever had been appended to the VoR
at that time?

Sally Morris
Email:  [log in to unmask]