From:
Date:
Mon, 16 Dec 2013 15:41:11 -0500
From: Rebecca Kennison <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2013 21:40:09 -0500

Alicia,

I'll happily point you to my own version of Bob's instance:

https://www.academia.edu/953140/Libraries_as_Journal_Publishers

You'll note my deliberate note in the "More information" metadata that
states, "NB: I am posting the final-version PDF since I remain one of
the copyright holders, having never been asked to sign a copyright
transfer form by Elsevier."  As Mike Carroll has already pointed out,
not signing anything means the rights still reside with me.

Best,
Rebecca Kennison