From:
Date:
Tue, 21 Jul 2015 20:59:38 -0400
From: David Prosser <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 07:03:24 +0000

The trouble with these musings (apart from the usual ‘I’m a perfectly
reasonable person; you’re a raving partisan’ attacks) is that they are
rather empty.  They don’t actually give a vision of what the world of
scholarly communications would look like if we entered the nirvana of
blissful cooperation.  Rather disappointing.

David