From:
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2012 19:09:17 -0400
From: Houeida Charara <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 06:04:18 +0000

Dear All:

I am working on switching a University Press Journal titles from Print
to online (they provide access to their online format through JSTOR),
and was surprised to know that they do not provide Perpetual Access to
the subscribed online titles. i.e., once you cancel your subscription
you will no longer have access, unless you have Portico or JSTOR.

I am interested to know how other libraries are dealing with this issue.

Best regards,

HKC

Houeida Kammourié-Charara, D.F.A.P., MScEcon
InfoCommons Librarian
Library Liaison Communication Arts
ext. 1817