From:
Date:
Wed, 18 May 2016 21:00:48 -0400
From: Stevan Harnad <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2016 08:26:19 -0400

The worldwide distributed network of Green Institutional Repositories
is by far the best prophylactic against Elsevier predation. I hope
universities and research funders will be awake enough to realize this
rather than falling for quick "solutions" that continue to hold their
research output hostage to the increasingly predatory publishing
industry.

"We have nothing to lose but our chains..."