From:
Date:
Wed, 17 Apr 2013 16:09:38 -0400
From: Sandy Thatcher <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 22:33:41 -0500

You say "regularly being sued." As far as I'm aware, the suit against
Georgia State is the first copyright suit brought by publishers
against any university. Previous suits were brought against commercial
copyshops adjacent to university campuses. Do you know of any other
suits by publishers against universities? And please note that the
suit against GSU aimed only at an injunction against future illegal
copying and did not seek damages for past infringements.

Sandy Thatcher