From:
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2017 19:58:02 -0400
From: "Montgomery, Laura" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2017 12:51:56 +0000

Dear Librarian,

If you’ve visited Taylor & Francis Online recently, you may have
noticed a few changes. Since the relaunch of our journal platform last
year, our digital team has been working hard to make sure research
discoverability stays at the forefront of the online experience.
Adapting to the needs of our users, we have made some important
updates:

·         Faster location of the most relevant research with a new

·         Easier navigation between journal pages with more links
added to the journal header.

·         Smarter identification of article and journal performance
with improved metric visibility.

Find out more about these changes

As well as making discoverability more straightforward, we have also
added CrossMark identification to all published work, in recognition
of the importance of the integrity and completeness of the scholarly
record to librarians and researchers. The CrossMark program is a
multi-publisher initiative from CrossRef that provides a standard way
for readers to locate the authenticated version of a piece of content.
The CrossMark logo on the first page of each published article informs
the reader of the current status of a document and provides additional
publication record information, such as funding information and author
ORCiDs (if available), at the click of a button.

Browse the changes for yourself in this sample article on TFO online
and feel free to share these improvements with your users.

Best Wishes,

Laura Montgomery
Communications Manager (Library Relations)
Taylor & Francis Group
Email: [log in to unmask]

** Apologies for cross-posting **