From:
Date:
Tue, 22 Sep 2015 17:34:40 -0400
From: "Devine, Elaine" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 16:57:58 +0000

***APOLOGIES FOR CROSS-POSTING***

Do you work with researchers who are looking for advice on how to
publish in a journal? We know librarians are often a key source of
information and advice for researchers based at their institution on
how to get published, fielding queries on everything from how to
choose the right journal to open access publishing.

Taylor & Francis works with librarians around the world to ensure, as
a publisher, we offer the right kind of resources and support to help
them in answering these queries, and, in order to try and meet this
need, we are re-launching our Author Services website
(authorservices.taylorandfrancis.com), with new resources for all
researchers looking to publish a journal article.

With information on choosing a journal, writing a paper, what to
expect during peer review and production, as well as what to think
about once you’re published, the website guides researchers through
the journal publishing process from initial idea to post-publication.

While some of the areas covered are aimed specifically at researchers
looking to publish in a Taylor & Francis or Routledge journal, there
is also much which will be of interest to anyone who wants to learn
more about the journal publishing process, and what to expect as they
move through it. The style and content of the site has been developed
with the input of researchers from around the world, whose comments
and advice have been invaluable in shaping the site to ensure it
addresses the needs of the global author community we work with.

You can find Taylor & Francis’ Author Services at
authorservices.taylorandfrancis.com, and we’d love to hear what you
think. You can contact us at
authorservices.taylorandfrancis.com/contact or via Twitter
@tandfauthorserv.

Best wishes,

Elaine Devine, Communications Manager (Author Relations),

Taylor & Francis Group Journals