From:
Date:
Tue, 7 May 2013 14:29:33 -0400
From: "Credo News " <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 08:28:06 -0400

Credo Titles Now Available Through GOBI3

Agreement to add academic titles to GOBI3 database for streamlined ordering

March 7, 2013, Boston, Oxford – In an effort to simplify the process
of enhancing library collections with authoritative reference content
from world-renowned publishers, Credo, the industry leader for
information skills solutions – in partnership with YBP Library
Services (YBP), the academic division of Baker & Taylor – has made its
titles available for purchase through GOBI3, YBP’s acquisition and
collection management database. Libraries now have the ability to
select Credo as their preferred vendor for reference material as part
of their eApproval Plans.

Thoughtfully selected to offer broad coverage of subjects such as
religion, psychology, history, business, education, environmental
studies, nursing and others, titles can be instantly integrated with
both Literati, Credo’s solution that includes information literacy
tools, technologies and services, and the Credo Online Reference
Service.

“Credo has a reputation for pairing quality reference titles that are
enhanced with images, videos and audio to improve learning and
information skills with Topic Pages that act as a gateway for other
library resources,” said Mark Kendall, Senior Vice President of Sales
and Operations at YBP. “We are delighted to offer this enriched
content and technology through GOBI3.”

“As an information skills-focused company, we recognize that providing
access to trusted information is a core value of our librarian
partners. By integrating with GOBI3, we are able to streamline the
purchasing process for customers who wish to acquire individual titles
and seamlessly add them to their existing Credo collections,” said
Carol Helton, Credo’s Executive Vice President of Customer Solutions
and Marketing. “We look forward to furthering our partnership with YBP
in the advancement of new collection development and workflow
solutions for the library industry.”

###

About YBP Library Services

YBP Library Services, a Baker & Taylor company, provides print and
digital content, supporting collection management and technical
services to academic, research and special libraries in the Americas,
Asia, Middle East, Australia and the Pacific Rim. GOBI3, YBP's
acquisition and collection development interface, provides access to
more than 10 million titles. YBP is located in Contoocook, NH, USA.
For more on the company, visit www.ybp.com.

About Credo

A 2013 SIIA CODiE award winner, Credo believes that everyone deserves
the ability to learn and the opportunity to succeed.  To help people
achieve their academic, professional and personal goals, Credo
partners with libraries, educators, publishers and technology
providers to deliver solutions for developing information skills.
Founded in 1999, Credo has offices in Boston and the UK. For
additional information about Credo and its Literati solutions please
visit http://corp.credoreference.com.

Credo Media Contacts:
Mary Kay Jezzini, 212.352.1401
Lynn Brainard, 714-771-4397

YBP Library Services:
Mark Kendall
Senior Vice President of Sales and Operations
800-258-3774 x3196