From:
Date:
Wed, 7 May 2014 19:09:55 -0400
From: Ann Shumelda Okerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2014 15:43:48 -0400

Any librarians on this list remember when we used to have to return
CCH and other annual business directories to the publishers?  And the
publishers' reps sometimes even came along to collect them?

Did your library ever do this?  Mine did -- in Canada at the time. Are
any publishers still requesting the return of books after a certain
period?  Just wondering...

Cheers, Ann Okerson