From:
Date:
Sun, 19 Apr 2015 18:13:50 -0400
From: Celeste Feather <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 00:52:49 +0000

The title fee for each of the 28 ebooks opened in the Knowledge
Unlatched pilot project last was $12,000 U.S. It appears as though all
of these OA initiatives are centering around the same general cost per
title, but the approaches to gather the funds differ.

Celeste

Celeste Feather
Senior Director of Licensing and Strategic Partnerships, LYRASIS