From:
Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2013 14:52:58 -0500
From: "David P. Dillard" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 19:58:30 -0500

I have put a post on Net-Gold and plan more with a number of sources,
some found in one article and others from additional sources that
highlight issues regarding this Rightshaven style legal activity.

FREEDOM OF INFORMATION AND SPEECH :

PUBLISHERS PUBLISHING AND PUBLICATIONS :

LIBRARIANS :

LIBRARIES: ACADEMIC :

LAW: CASES:

Edwin Mellen Press Suing a Librarian?