From:
Date:
Thu, 16 Jun 2016 21:12:16 -0400
From: Joseph Esposito <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2016 21:16:05 -0400

Jim,

I think ILL is destined to die a long and painful death, but will it
be POD from Amazon or anyone else or demand-driven acquisitions that
finally inserts the knife? Admittedly the formatting of library ebooks
remains a significant problem, but assuming that gets remedied (3
years? 5?), aren't the cost factors entirely on the side of DDA?

Joe Esposito