From:
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2015 19:47:29 -0500
From: Julia Gustafson <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 20:19:53 +0000

Apologies for cross-posting.
Digital Scholarship Librarian
College of Wooster Libraries

The College of Wooster Libraries seeks an innovative and
service-oriented colleague to become our Digital Scholarship
Librarian. This newly created faculty position reports to the Director
of Libraries and provides leadership in creating, organizing,
promoting, and curating digital materials. The librarian will play a
key role in supporting our Open Access resolution, our institutional
repository (Open Works), digital projects developed under our current
grant, institutional research data, born digital scholarship, and
digitized content. The Digital Scholarship Librarian will serve as a
liaison to one or more academic departments and participate in the
Libraries research and instruction programs. The successful candidate
will work collaboratively with a library staff focused on user needs
and committed to developing an evolving library program that best
supports the mission of the College.

Complete Job Ad

Candidates should submit a letter of application, vita, and the names
of three references (in PDF or Word format) via email to Sharon Bodle.
Letters should be addressed to Mark Christel, Chair of the Search
Committee. Candidates applying by February 20, 2015, will be given
first consideration, and review of applications will continue until
the position is filled.

Drug Free Workplace
Affirmative Action
Posted January 15, 2015