From:
Date:
Tue, 3 Nov 2015 19:32:33 -0500
From: Daniele Kingsley <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 07:18:07 +0000

Hi,

In my experience it is best not to assume anything of the publishers.
Offsetting arrangements are all very different. They range from providing
a refund cheque to giving a 75% discount on OA fees - an unbelievable
hassle - why not have fewer vouchers at 100%?

Publishers will still offer researchers the wrong licence (funded
researchers in the UK are only allowed to publish as CC-BY), and they
often won¹t discriminate between funded and unfunded researchers. We spend
a lot of time rectifying mistakes that occur through, say, the Wiley OA
Dashboard (which we have been trialling).

We have a few listed at the bottom of this page -
http://osc.cam.ac.uk/open-access-0/paying-open-access/publisher-agreements-
memberships

Danny

Dr Danny Kingsley
Head, Scholarly Communication at Cambridge University
Visiting Fellow - Australian National Centre for the Public Awareness of
Science (CPAS)
w: http://cpas.anu.edu.au/about-us/people/danny-kingsley
t: @dannykay68