From:
Date:
Wed, 21 Dec 2011 21:53:35 -0500
From: Klaus Graf <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 10:42:18 +0100

Relevant isn't how Mr Esposito defines OA but how the definitions of
Budapest, Bethesda and Berlin are defining OA. And there is no doubt
that these definitions don't legitimate NC.

There is also no doubt that commercial publishing is commercial
according CC. It is irrelevant if an author is payed.

All Wikipedia content should be re-usable also for commercial purposes.

Therefore Carroll is absolutely right.

Klaus Graf