From:
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2013 17:03:30 -0500
From: David Goodman <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2013 21:32:31 -0500

These are apparently self-published titles. As they may be essentially
worthless in the first place, I can not see how a public library
paying to buy them or to buy access to them is spending money wisely
no matter how favorable the terms. This  is not  a positive  precedent
for anything.   David Goodman