From:
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2012 18:42:33 -0400
From: James Jordan <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 09:03:09 -0400

If I may be allowed another odd intervention, I did not intend to
malign the good reputation of Wiley, only question the level of
academic participation in some of these society decisions.  If one is
going to complain that the allegiance of for profit firms to
shareholders runs against the interests of the constituency, one
should make one's voice heard.

James D. Jordan
President and Director
Columbia University Press