From:
Date:
Tue, 29 Nov 2016 20:52:20 -0500
From: Alex Holzman <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 20:30:18 -0500

I'm a non-librarian, but for the sake of future researchers, would it
not be smart to tag pieces that are labeled false by Snopes,
FactCheck.org, etc?  Discarding them would handicap those future folks
who won't have our understanding of 2016, but it would save them a lot
of time and effort if there were a way to see that an article was
labeled false by nonpartisan organizations who made their job to
fact-check.

I've no idea what to do when a president-elect picks up an idea from a
conspiracy site and repeats it as fact through a tweet.  Good
heavens....

Alex Holzman