From:
Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 2017 20:37:28 -0400
From: Steve Oberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2017 16:29:07 +0000

I see Sandy’s point about APCs and the business model, although I
think there are other characteristics besides this that have been
conflated into the adjective, “predatory,” and that’s what I was
trying to get at. And lest my previous post be taken as naive, well,
put it down to an attempt at civil discourse.

Steve

Steve Oberg
Assistant Professor of Library Science
Group Leader for Resource Description and Digital Initiatives
Wheaton College (IL)
+1 (630) 752-5852

NASIG President