From:
Date:
Sun, 19 Jun 2016 14:43:37 -0400
From: Devin Savage <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2016 08:07:53 -0500

Asking from a position of ignorance here, so I know nothing of this
service, but.... Better than ILL in what way? Is it more reliable,
more accurate, quicker, cheaper (for now)?

Devin

Devin Savage
Assistant Dean for Assessment and Scholarly Communication
Paul V. Galvin Library
Illinois Institute of Technology
35 West 33rd Street
Chicago, IL  60616