From:
Date:
Thu, 11 Apr 2013 19:18:32 -0400
From: David Prosser <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 09:04:37 +0100

I got an email that looked suspiciously like spam from a publisher
today.  I deleted it.  It is all really very, very easy.

David

From: Sandy Thatcher <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 00:32:17 -0500

It is unfortunate that there are so many gullible academics willing to
lend their names and prestige to enterprises that are running these
dubious operations.  Perhaps part of graduate education should include
an introduction to the world of publishing that would enable future
professors to distinguish fraudulent from real publishers.

Sandy Thatcher