From:
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 2014 20:55:09 -0400
From: Brenna McLaughlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 09:31:27 -0400

Hello, Chuck:

In the spring, about 8% of AAUP members participating in a digital
book publishing survey indicated that they were assigning DOIs at
chapter-level:

http://www.aaupnet.org/images/stories/data/2014digitalsurveyreport.pdf

But it's a small enough number of publishers doing this that small
shifts in the participant pool for the survey each year can really
change that number: in 2013 it was 13%. I've passed along your query
and contact info to our member lists, however.

-Brenna

Brenna McLaughlin
Director, Marketing & Communications
Association of American University Presses
http://www.aaupnet.org
http://www.booksforunderstanding.org