From:
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2012 18:16:53 -0400
From: Marita LaMonica <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 16:32:03 -0400

Ithaka S+R is pleased to release the Interim Report on our Chemistry
Project, part of the Research Support Services for Scholars program.
This follows the release of the Interim Report on our History Project
last month.

We hope to engage the community – librarians, research support
professionals, scholars, researchers, and funders alike –  in
discussions on both projects. Please share your thoughts and
experiences with us. We welcome reactions and feedback via the
comments section on our project blog.

We’ll be posting consecutive sections of the Chemistry Project Interim
Report every Tuesday and Thursday starting March 27, along with
conversation topics to spur discussion with the community.

Marita La Monica
Senior Manager, Marketing & Communications
ITHAKA
Tel: 212-358-6400

ITHAKA (www.ithaka.org) is a not-for-profit organization that helps
the academic community use digital technologies to preserve the
scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable
ways. We provide innovative services that benefit higher education,
including Ithaka S+R, JSTOR, and Portico.