From:
Date:
Thu, 23 Jul 2015 00:08:31 -0400
From: Karin Wikoff <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 10:11:41 +0000

If any of us had the vision, we'd be out there doing it. (Or as I say
about politics -- if I had all the answers, I'd be obliged to run for
President....)

In this case, you have to convince the right people to agree with you
before you can actually get them to sit down at a table to talk and
see where it might go.  So, you start from where you are, and that's
with talking about it.

Karin

Karin Wikoff
Electronic and Technical Services Librarian
Ithaca College Library
Ithaca, NY 14850
Email: [log in to unmask]