From:
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 2014 20:43:20 -0500
From: Kristen Ribero <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 00:23:05 +0000

We are hosting some engaging sessions at the Pennsylvania Convention
Center in Philadelphia on the afternoon of January 24, prior to the
start of the ALA Midwinter Conference. If you are going to ALA
Midwinter or in the area surrounding Philadelphia, we hope that you
can attend a session or two to mingle with your colleagues, hear
something new, exchange ideas, and enjoy some refreshments.

Register for the sessions using the links below, and if you can’t
attend one of these sessions, please visit with us at booth #1509.

ProQuest Innovation Days: EBL and ebrary Integration Update

1:00 – 2:00 pm

Join Kari Paulson (Vice President and General Manager, Ebooks,
ProQuest) to hear about exciting updates on our road to a combined
ebook platform as well as the new EBL administrative and acquisitions
module, LibCentral. We’re eager to hear feedback and input from our
customers as well.

ProQuest Tech Series: Diving into Ebook Usage; Assessing the Swell of Info

4:00 – 5:00 pm

Join Michael Levine-Clark (Associate Dean for Scholarly Communication
and Collections Services, University of Denver) to learn about ebook
usage, trends, and patterns on a global scale. With four years of data
from ebrary and EBL, this large-scale study demonstrates trends across
over 10,000 libraries of all types and sizes.

ProQuest Innovation Days: SummonCamp (restricted to customers only)

2:30 – 5:00 pm

SummonCamp will kick-off with a brief update from the product team on
Summon 2.0 and other product developments. Then there will be an
opportunity to break into small groups for discussion on topics
selected by the group.

We hope to see you in Philadelphia!

Kristen Ribero, Product Marketing Manager, Ebooks
ProQuest | 318 Cambridge Avenue | Palo Alto, CA 94306 USA | +1.650.475.8775
www.proquest.com | www.ebrary.com | www.eblib.com