From:
Date:
Sun, 13 Nov 2016 14:18:16 -0500
From: Ann Shumelda Okerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2016 13:34:50 -0500

Of possible interest:

"Over the last few days, we have received a number of inquiries about
what the Trump administration will mean for authors and the Authors
Guild’s advocacy efforts. We are still absorbing the news and the
repercussions it could have on the interests of writers, journalists,
and the freedom of expression. Here’s what we know so far about where
the President-elect might stand on some of the issues affecting
working authors."

https://www.authorsguild.org/industry-advocacy/trump-presidency-mean-authors/