From:
Date:
Sun, 22 Sep 2013 12:04:09 -0400
From: Joseph Esposito <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 18:21:47 -0400

Rick is entirely correct about this, of course.  Green OA journals
that are on the margin (that is, not the big dog journals like Science
or Nature) are more likely to be cancelled because budgets are
limited.  We can protest this all we want, but librarians are smart
and practical and have to make hard choices.  Green OA is simply one
more thing to take into account and it increases the chance of
cancellation.

Joe Esposito