From:
Date:
Mon, 17 Feb 2014 17:53:41 -0500
From: "McKeown, Ramona J." <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 14:48:40 +0000

Thanks to all the responders, both on and off the list.  To answer a
few questions I received:

The microfilm is a purchase not a lease.

The microfilm is actual film, not digital.

After some pushback with the vendor, I have received language allowing
for ILL.  Some of the terms are still in negotiation.

I'm grateful for an opportunity to discuss this issue with you all!

Ramona