From:
Date:
Thu, 19 May 2016 22:08:58 -0400
From: Roddy MacLeod <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2016 08:56:06 +0100

Hi Mary,

I have changed all SPIE journals on JournalTOCs to 'Hybrid Journal'

http://www.journaltocs.ac.uk/index.php?action=browse&subAction=pub&publisherID=809&local_page=2&sorType=&sorCol=1&pageb=1

I'm afraid that I can't find RSS ToC feeds for some of the journals,
which have not yet been added to JournalTOCs.  Can you advise?

Roddy MacLeod