From:
Date:
Tue, 10 May 2016 21:25:49 -0400
From: Maria Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2016 10:50:36 +0000

Dear Colleagues,

I am pleased to invite you to May's second free UKSG webinar on
COUNTER: "COUNTER for Librarians"

http://www.uksg.org/webinars/counterlibrarians

Date: Tuesday 24 May 2016
Time: 1400 BST
Duration: 45 minutes including Q&A (up to 60 minutes maximum if there
is sufficient demand for an extended Q&A)

Speaker:
Anna Franca, Head of Collection Development, King's College London

Overview:
An introduction to the COUNTER initiative, an international standard
for measuring online electronic resource usage. Lorraine Estelle,
Director of COUNTER, will also be available during Q&A to respond to
specific questions.

This is a free webinar and open to all. If you are interested, but
unable to join the live event, please register anyway as a recording
will be made available to all who register.

For more information and to register, please visit
http://www.uksg.org/webinars/counterlibrarians

Feedback from May's first COUNTER webinar: "A very well conducted and
informative UKSG Webinar." - Mahesh Gopalakrishnan, National Science
Library, India; 95% of survey respondents would recommend May's
webinar.

Thank you for your attention. I hope you can join us.

Maria

Maria Campbell
Digital Communications Associate, UKSG
E: [log in to unmask]