From:
Date:
Wed, 1 Jun 2016 21:36:29 -0400
From: Kristina DeShazo <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2016 22:47:01 +0000

Hi Ryan,

Here is the template we use. Information about the actual costs are
attached to this document and could be a formal quote or email
exchange.

Hope it helps!

Kristi

Kristina M. DeShazo, MLS
Collection Development & Assessment Librarian
Assistant Professor
Oregon Health & Science University | Portland, Oregon
[log in to unmask] | 503-494-1637 | BICC 307A