From:
Date:
Thu, 4 May 2017 20:53:46 -0400
From: "Gamboa, Camille" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2017 16:52:38 +0000

*With Apologies for cross postings*

Dear All – Please see details for a recently launched photo contest
below and let me know if you have any questions.

More details: ow.ly/Oxy630bbLmF

Send us a photo that demonstrates how your library supports student
success for a chance to win a travel grant to the 2017 Charleston
Conference or one of five $50 Amazon gift cards.

How does your library support student success?

We’re interested in seeing and celebrating the fun and innovative ways
your library is helping students excel. Now through May 17th, send an
email to [log in to unmask] with a photo that shows how your
library supports success in a creative way and you could win a travel
grant to the 2017 Charleston Conference, or one of five $50 Amazon
gift cards.

Note: You do not have to be a professional photographer to
participate! Smartphone photos welcome. Please read further
instructions here: ow.ly/Oxy630bbLmF

Thank you,

Camille Gamboa
PR, Public Affairs & Conventions Manager
SAGE Publishing