From:
Date:
Tue, 21 Feb 2017 22:19:10 -0500
From: Aline Soules <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 10:26:20 -0800

We have a rudimentary method through excel spreadsheets.  I wouldn't
recommend it, but we manage this way because we haven't been able to
afford an ERM (Electronic Resource Management) module for our online
library system.  As someone in the CSU, we are going to an all-CSU
system (Alma) next year and my hope is that the system will include an
ERM, which enables such tracking in a formalized way.  Also, if you
are in a system of any kind, it's possible to set up an ERM to "share"
rights information, so you're not always typing in information.  You
can use someone else's rights information, merely adapting to your own
situation, as needed.

Aline

Aline Soules, Library Faculty
California State University, East Bay