From:
Date:
Fri, 16 Dec 2011 23:07:22 -0500
From: Shirley Ainsworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 10:30:28 -0600

Well there is also the recent International Scholarly Research Network
from Hindawi http://www.isrn.com/journals/ which includes around 75
journals, not all of which appear to have much content as yet.

They have been active recruiting reviewers to form large editorial
boards to support the fast tracking. I have had a couple of wary
researchers here ask for opinions as to whether it is GOOD THING,
after being scared off by some of the 'predatory' OA publishers
spamming them.

Thanks

Shirley
--