From:
Date:
Mon, 2 May 2016 15:44:22 -0400
From: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2016 14:26:10 -0400

Join us for these thought-provoking Vision Sessions.

*T. Scott Plutchak will deliver the first Vision Session on June 10th
discussion institutional repositories.

*Heather Joseph follows with the second Session on June 11th speaking
about the “Power of Open”.

*The innovative Jim O’Donnell will round-out the Vision Sessions on
Sunday June 12th with “How Many Libraries Do We Need?”

Other program sessions topics include changing technologies,
information literacy, electronic books and serials, open access,
discovery services, and collection management issues.

Take a look at the program here: http://nasig2016.sched.org/

Register for the conference here:
http://www.nasig.org/site_page.cfm?pk_association_webpage_menu=700&pk_association_webpage=1228

See you in Albuquerque!
Danielle Williams
Program Planning Committee Chair

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Leigh Ann DePope
Publicist, NASIG, Inc.
[log in to unmask] | @NASIG
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Established in 1985, NASIG is an independent non-profit organization
working to advance and transform the management of information
resources in all formats and business models. For more information
about NASIG and our member opportunities, please visit
http://www.nasig.org/.