From:
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2017 19:14:48 -0400
From: "Sucre, Mariel, Springer US" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2017 15:35:24 +0000

Dear Librarian,

As of today, the Springer Nature 2018 Journal Subscription Prices are
available on springernature.com/pricelist.

Transferring journals and new titles

There are 7 transfer journals newly added to this 2018 Price List.

Please visit

springernature.com/transfertitles

for an overview of all transfer titles. Additional transfer titles
will be posted to the Transfer titles page and announced in our
Serials updates.

Nature Research will be launching 3 new journals in 2018:

Nature Catalysis
Nature Electronics
Nature Sustainability

Springer is launching 18 new journals, including new titles from
BioMed Central and SpringerOpen. You can find new titles marked 'New
start 2018' in the price list and an overview the New starts page.

Most of our journals are available in both print and electronic
formats. You can find the availability of all journals clearly
identified on the Journals Price List.

reflect the subscription-based article publications. Additional
information is available on springernature.com/openresearch.

consortia and/or corporate licence agreements. Customers under
institutional licence agreements with Springer Nature will likely
qualify for customised prices, so please contact our sales staff for
consortium pricing: springernature.com/contactus.

Springer Nature eProducts

For 2018 pricing of all our electronic products, including journals,
eBooks and databases, please contact one of our licensing managers
directly or send your inquiry to:

Kind Regards,

Syed Hasan
President, Global Sales